A well known real-estate agent with a reputation based on their integrity and track record over many years is looking for a receptionist/sales support administrator to provide support to the sales team.
The company provides a great team environment. The role is based on the Upper North Shore, a short walk from rail
- Answering the phone, routing calls or taking messages
- To provide varied administration support including marketing campaign admin
- To ensure all marketing and accounting processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting agents with client feedback, data maintenance and management of the sale process from appraisal to post-settlement
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all legal documents are complete and up-to-date
- Management of diary and assistance with property inspections as required.
To be considered you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills with strong attention to detail & high accuracy
- Ability to think laterally and work autonomously
- The ability to work proactively and independently providing exceptional service to both the Agent and the client
Previous experience in the Real Estate Industry is not required but would be a bonus.