Our client is a producer of fresh chicken products ranging from whole chilled birds to marinated chicken fillets.
They are looking for an experienced Supervisor for their ready to cook section. Where boned and filleted meat is cut to size, marinated, spiced and packaged ready for shipment.
This is a hands-on role reporting to the Factory Manager.
• Provide leadership to the staff in the team
• Manage the line efficiencies, key performance indicators including down-time
• Monitor production process, make periodic checks and adjust equipment or work practices according to operating procedures
• Ensure equipment in the work area is in working order and work conditions are safe at all times
• Manage product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are met
• assist team members with trouble-shooting problems and coaching them through making the correct adjustments
• Roster, train, evaluate and develop team members
• Excellent communication skills in a multicultural workplace
• In-depth knowledge of Poultry Operations
• 2-5 years’ experience managing hourly paid team members at the front-line
If you feel you have the experience for this role please apply now.