There is no public transport available. You must have your own car.
We are seeking Process Workers in Poultry to join our client’s team in a full time capacity.
Production shifts start at 1:00am and finish at 11:00pm, Monday to Friday and you may be working any shift pattern according to the requirements of the business.
• Packing of poultry from a conveyor belt
• Working on a production line
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Heavy lifting and repetitive work
• Handing raw chicken
• Taping boxes
• Loading onto pallets
- Able to work shift work & flexibility to attend changing start/ finish times
- Willingness to work in a cold environment
- Willingness to work with raw poultry products
- Must be a hard worker and physically fit capable of repetative handling of weights up to 25KG
- Must have own transport & a current and valid drivers license
- Previous experience in a production environment and/or food industry
- Early morning, Day, Afternoon shifts available
- Uniforms supplied and laundered daily
- Overtime Opportunities
There is no public transport available.
You need your own car.
These roles are not open to undergraduate students