Our client has a great business built on solid foundations. They commenced operation in 1980 with an aim to provide quality products and superior services to customers in the earthmoving, construction, manufacturing and production industries and have grown. They manage the customers’ entire fluid power hoses, fittings and associated product on-site.
You will be Providing “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• Experience in Hydraulics, but not essential
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understand of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence
• Flexibility with working hours as “after hours” availability is a pre-requisite
Full product and job training will be provided.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Apart from a generous salary, you have use of your van for reasonable personal use.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian resident with the right to work in Australia.