Our client is expanding!
To manage their expansion, they are starting a second shift in their factory based in Hornsby.
- Handling thin metal and acrylic material
- Buffing and gluing.
- Using power tools to make timber boxes to package products.
- Processing, washing, storing and dispatching finished goods.
- Other tasks as required.
Skills & Experience.
- Must have attention to detail, ability to follow work procedures and ability to learn.
- Must have proven experience in an industrial, warehouse or factory environment.
- Must be reliable, punctual and want to work.
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team.
- Training provided.
Pay will be based on your experience.
Must have own transport
Only Australian citizens & Permanent resident visa holders will be considered.