The Personnel Connection is a boutique Recruitment agency who supply both permanent and Temporary staff to our clients across Sydney since opening in 2000.
This well-established private school is experiencing exciting times as they change their systems. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer. Whilst the role is largely autonomous you are part of the Finance team.
Your main objective is ensuring Suppliers are paid and accounts are reconciled.
- Be responsible for the complete accounts payable process
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have been approved correctly
- Ensure accounts payable queries are followed up promptly and resolved satisfactorily
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Complete all month end tasks by designated deadlines
- Balancing the Creditors Ledger to the GL and any AP related month end reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, working in a medium sized business.
- Ahave an eye for detail, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Will be methodical, organized and focused.
- Wwill have strong investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Be a strong team player with possess excellent written and spoken English with good Excel skills.
- This role requires someone who can think on their feet and be able to work independently.
On offer is a generous salary and the opportunity to be part of a business transformation as they implement a new culture and systems.