Based in Hornsby, we have a job available for immediate start for the right candidate.
This is a full-time casual position.
- Aluminum fabrication of screens and blinds
- Operate industrial saws, punches, drills and drills
- Warehousing (pick and pack) tasks as required from time to time.
Skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate
- Experience in fabrication, manufacturing, factory hand or factory work.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage
- Ability to use hand tools like drills.
- Positive can can-do approach
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
Duration of employment
Manufacturing and distribution
Hornsby, NSW, 2077
7:00 - 3:00
$29.00-$30.00 Per hour
Ongoing training and support