The Personnel Connection are recruiting for a successful private and Australian-owned importer and distributor of FMCG and wants team members for their warehouse picking/packing operations!
These opportunities have become available due to an increase in business. The positions are ongoing long-term casual, with a guaranteed minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
About the role
You'll enjoy working with a tight-knit team with a state-of-the-art paperless facility in Minchinbury. This modern freestanding warehouse is driven by RF technology.
- Picking products using a Pallet rider
- RF scanning and general warehouse duties
- Comply with safe work practices
- Morning Shift 6:00 am – 2:00 pm pm
- Afternoon Shift 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm includes shift loading
A minimum of 12 months experience as a pick/packer
Operating an RF scanner
Operating a pallet-rider
- The working week is Wednesday to Tuesday.
- Payments are made every Thursday, with payslips provided online.
- We pay superannuation into your account on the second Tuesday of each month.
- These roles offer job security and an excellent team
- No weekly rosters or on-call work.
- Friendly working environment with on-the-job training.