Customer Service – Plumbing
Our client runs a successful plumbing business based in St Leonards, where they provide personalised service to clients across New South Wales.
This is a well paid permanent position, Monday to Friday, that is available immediately.
They are looking for a particular person who understands plumbing, who can talk to both clients and sub-contractors about problems and solutions as well as handle the administration.
- Taking calls from clients wanting plumbing services, both residential and commercial;
- Discuss the issue and decide on the action required;
- Arrange a sub-contractor to attend the client site and rectify the situation;
- Update the computer system;
- Follow-up with the client to ensure the problem has been rectified;
- Arrange billing to the client and payment to the sub-contractor; and
- General office administration and filing
- The necessary communication skills to diagnose the problem with the client and explain the issue to a contracted plumber;
- To be computer literate
- Have an open and relaxed telephone manner
- Be organised and methodical
On offer is a role close to public transport with a large team who are friendly and approachable for advice.
Please note that this role is only available to Australian or New Zealand citizens or who have a PR visa.
Please apply through Seek and attach a copy of your resume.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by telephone or email. Should we be unable to contact you, we will assume that you have withdrawn your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org